Impartido íntegramente en inglés
This course is aimed at students wishing to pursue a career in the area of International Business Management and who would like to gain a competitive edge in today’s global job market. This course is entirely developed in English.
Strategic Consultant for ICEX and Chambers of Commerce (ICEX Next & Pipe). Senior Associate Member of Acocex (Asociacion Española de Consultores de Comercio Exterior). International Trade Consultant for International Institutions (EU Programs). Senior Partner of Spanish Wine Research & Genco SWR Wine Club
Introduction to International Trade Management 25 hours
- Introduction to International Trade
- International Sources of information
- Methods of Payment & Financing in international trade
- Customs Procedures and Trade Barriers
- International Transport & Logistics
- Documentation in international trade
International Marketing Strategy 25 hours
- New world order in international trade
- Key international decisions to be made by the company
- Why should my company be an international player?
- Potential problems generated by our international presence
- Factors determining international competitiveness
- How to assess a market attractiveness and which markets to enter
- How to enter a target market
- Do we need to adapt our company and products to global markets?
- Market Strategy for target countries
- Main mistakes in international markets
The methodology selected is Online Tutor supported Distance learning. The sessions are supported by an online tutor, webinars, video sessions and learning materials online.
Más información en el teléfono 983370400 o en el correo email@example.com